Scrub Them
Well my friends, it has been awhile. Em has been pretty good lately and so there has not been much to complain about, except the fact that she flat out refuses to learn to go on the potty. The past 2 weeks however have changed all that and once again we are regressing to monkey level. My kid may be the missing link we are all looking for....who knows!
Why the heck does she feel the need to, A., put her hands in her diaper and B, smear poop all over herself, the floor and on one fine occassion, my new furniture!!!! What would possess someone to want to touch their own poop. How gross is that! Doesn't she smell it??? When I discover her lovely artwork, she is looks at me and holds up her hands like , Mommy this is gross, ummmmm YEAH IT IS! WTF. Not only has this happened once but 3 times lately and she still doesn't get that this is a bad thing.
I just look at her and go"Seriously?".
So Phil got her up from a nap one day and discovered her newfound hobby and cleaned her up. Well lets just say he is not the most observant person, because the next day I go in her room which smells like poop and notice the artwork that has dried on the back of the door. Yummy! They should really give the people that make Clorox Wipes a raise with all the money I spend on them! Next Up, the new living room table, toys, radiator and floor this weekend and then yesterday.
All I wanted to do was finish the last 100 pages of the "Divinci Code". Is that too much to ask? I didn't think so. Little Miss's new favorite thing related to her "shows" is to watch videos in the playroom/guesroom and play. Sounds good to me. A little peace and quiet and I can finish my book. I walk in the playroom to check on her and am greeted with the look described above and a poop show on her leg. I start screaming (mind you Phil is on a conference call downstairs since he works from home an AWFUL LOT lately) and scrubbing with the baby wipes and drag a crying little miss into the bathroom to clean her up. Well guess who didn't like the scrub fest? Prompting me to say "if you don't like it then don't play with your poop!" and hence the title of this chapter.
I heard somewhere that monkeys throw their poop around.....hmmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment